Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

MY PERSONAL STRUGGLES CONQUERED-1

      
Racing thoughts, countless questions rose in my mind,
Tried to come to terms with peace, it eluded me, I could not find,
I kept on questioning God,Why?
He chose to afflict me, I broke down countless times, kept on living in my past, when I remember, I still cry!,
Buried memories resurface till today,
Yet now I live in the present moment,
Negativity has no hold on me, no way!
God blessed me, He always did!
It took some time for me to accept my pain, let the light of my soul in,
I am a fighter I am proud to admit!
I already know in my heart that in this battle, I win!!
                                                                              Tazein
                                                                             25.9.2012.                     

4 comments: