Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

MY STORY-1

                                          Today, I am not scared to admit that I am very sad and tearful since 2 days- I simply can not put up with verbal abuse from my husband, I am losing my mind-how much will God test my patience? I have composed my latest poem about it:
              MY STORY-1
Looking back at my life,
I remember the moments that made me cry,
I stumbled across darkness in my mind,
No way out, did I find,
Footprints in the sands of time,
Pools of water in ditches, my crime,
A life time of tears, overflow with the tide,
I have my own ocean, where I wade through,
Sifting through my broken pride.
                                                                  Tazein
                                                                    23.10.2012.

12 comments:

  1. hey tazein...dont worry all will be fine...i am sure. hold on to ur faith n god shall help u be better. god bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear for your support!! God bless you!

      Delete
  2. hi my dear Hope you will be Fine...Cheers...
    www.dotnetcode.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tazein... I would like to take you in my arms and tell you that everything will be fine, but I can't. You must do it. 'a life time of tears' is not your sentence in life. Ditch your husband and find someone who will love you... he is out there waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My!! Thank you for believing in me, God bless you!

      Delete
  4. hey tazein. god will help you , trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweetness of your nature shines out of your posts. I pray that you will find the happiness you so richly deserve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you have identified with the real me! God bless you!

      Delete