Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

PAST MEMORIES-1

This is my life, this is my truth,
I live in an atmosphere of hatred, love gone blind,
Each day I awaken, to merely listen to more belittling words,
Yet,still I try to remain quiet, though I want to run away and hide,
Is this my Fate?My  children snatched away from me at their tender age?
I am a Mother, will always remain,
Even if my children ever forget me,
I will be a whisper away,
Since God has granted me this Fate,
Who am I to question, why was I saddled with this mate?
I wish he could glimpse the inner me,
Try to respect, if not love me,
To be treated with dignity is my greatest quest,
This is my life's ultimate mission, my true test.
                                                                         Tazein
                                                                       6.8.2012.

2 comments:

  1. You write beautifully my dear. And i am so touched.
    Hang in there!
    Lasting smile cometh soon.

    ReplyDelete