Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

A CONTINUOUS MAZE


Surrounded by an incredible maze,
Complicated, forever trying to find my way out,
Unexpected twists and turns at every step,
Will I ever reach my destination, finally ending up at the junction called "Home"?
I am a fighter, I stand alone,
Forever searching for my personal Rainbow,
Visible on the Horizon, though remains unseen, I still march on!
                                                                            TAZEIN
                                                                              23.10.2012.

4 comments:

  1. Go on.... keep on fighting....never give up....in the end you will reach your destination...it might not be easy....it might not be soon....but if you believe....you will reach what your heart is searching for ......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai TAZEIN !! Nice poem. If it has connection with your life,all i have to say, MARCH ON and KEEP THE FIGHT.
    Ben Jamir

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your poem speaks of darkness, vanity,
    give light dear...

    ReplyDelete