Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

MY ETERNAL TRUTH!

DEAR BELOVED FRIENDS!!!
I am blessed to have you by my side, I must have done something good in my life that I got so much love and respect in return!! I wanted to share one thing with you all: Yesterday I was very upset, the truth is that Saad has suffered too, coping with a BPD person is not easy at all, I committed a very grave sin as a married woman, I am admitting it to you now, I feel scared that I will lose your love, but Saad challenged me, said have I written about it, I said no, so he said tell it to your friends, they will spit on your face- you can choose to uncircle me, I respect you, always will!! I am not that bad person any more, I have sincerely repented to God, I will never do any immoral thing in my life from now onwards- I can not deceive God- never!! There are 3 chapters of my life which I will share with you all, it will be brutally honest, but I am no coward! I forgive Saad, because I do not want him to suffer on my account on The Day Of Judgement- this goes for every one who has hurt me-I forgive every one from the bottom of my heart! God bless you all, very amazing and beautiful people, your spirit shines through!! I am very proud to know you all!! God bless you all!!
                                                                        Tazein
                                                                      13.11.2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment