Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

HUMANITY

        
Your face is a mask,you wear a disguise,
Yet, I can see through your eyes,
Your story is untold, hidden, beneath layers of self-defense,
You are hurting, scared of which that is not known,
Your spirit is full of sadness,
Your smile tells a thousand tales,
Beneath your facade, you scream and wail,
Do not be afraid, I love you unconditionally,
For the beautiful human being you are,
You reside in my heart, never too far,
May all your sorrows be laid to rest,
I pray that you pass life's Ultimate Test!
                                                                          TAZEIN
                                                                           16.12.2012.    

4 comments:

  1. Unconditional love anywhere, anytime. :)

    Lifeologist,
    thelifestylefacts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai tazein when i read ur profile its inspiring dats wat made me step to ur blog...u do have a talent to pen words beautifully...GOD <3U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you from blogger.com and I needed to put my sorrows to rest....Praying for you as well. God is real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all, I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete