Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DREAM OF MY LIFE! SEEN IN 2008 COMING TRUE IN FRONT OF MY EYES!


Today, I am sharing the most beautiful dream of my life, it is coming true in front of my eyes!
During a difficult time period, one day while sleeping, I had the following dream.It still remains vivid in my mind:
There is a woman who is sitting in a hall with other women.This woman is poor,sobbing quietly yet neatly dressed has great patience and is very graceful.She is either 42 or 43 years old. When her name is called out, she stands up, at this point I realize it is me! She walks towards a stage, where she is presented with a beautifully wrapped gift  in black and a smaller gift in a pink wrap.When I receive these gifts, I feel happiness in my soul.
Then I wake up! I immediately looked up the meanings in my religious dictionary.It says-sobbing quietly-experiencing great joy.Black-the color of virtue, intelligence, power and money. Dear friends, I had this dream in 2008.This is a dream of faith that God showed me! I will never forget it.Now, 5 years on, I am turning 43 next month, this dream is becoming a reality for me.Throughout these 5 years I waited, knew God would come for me.I never let go of this dream, numerous times I was depressed, things were not working, yet I believed.This is the Power of My Faith in God!

3 comments:

  1. You are blessed, coz, not because God is with you. But for the fact that you understand that God is with you. God is with all of us. But very few have the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He never fails and every promise or revelation he gives to us know he will fulfill it.

    ReplyDelete