Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

TO MY ENEMY- I FORGIVE YOU!


Though my heart shattered into a million pieces,I lost my positive vibe,
Yet, today, I made an effort and chose to forgive you,
For you too are a human being, why should I detest you?
May your path be enlightened with beautiful fairies,
You gain a lot of smiles and climb the highest prairies,
Who am I to judge you, but I know you being is broken,
In the end, it was never about you and me, It was an unfortunate incident,
May you  reach higher places.
TAZEIN
25.4.2013.
Someone defamed me yesterday on another site , put up my link posted in public.I was lucky I was online, immediately blocked and reported her- the whole day, my tears never stopped.I never hurt this person, but after a few hours I thought to myself that I do not want to have these negative feelings towards her, so I forgave her, cried a lot, asked God to give her every happiness.I feel much better now!

3 comments:

  1. IT IS THE SIGN OF A GREAT PERSON THAT HE FORGIVES HIS ENEMIES AND ALL THOSE WHO DESERT HIM OR TRY TO PUT HIM DOWN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great people always forgive their better enemies and do not care of narrow minded people who try to defame or hurt them.Well done....

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF SUCH ARE THE FEELINGS YOU HAVE TOWARDS YOUR ENEMY, ONE CAN NOT IMAGINE WHAT COULD BE YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS YOUR BELOVED FRIENDS!!! HOW I WISH I BE ONE OF THOSE FRIENDS OF YOU !!! GOD BLESS YOU,GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!! U R Really GREAT !!!

    ReplyDelete